The federal government passed legislation that explicitly requires educational programs, which receive funding under Title IV: Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans, and Federal Student Aid Work-study, to comply with Gainful Employment (GE) rules. Gainful employment programs at public institutions include non-degree programs, such as certificate programs that are not part of a degree. The College of Education Post-baccalaureate certificate programs in Secondary Education (PBCSE) and Special Education (PBSPED) qualify as GE programs. Click on the links below to read the disclosures associated with the GE rule for PBCSE and PBSPED, you can also view the Department of Education’s score card for UH Mānoa: