8:30am–3:00pm, Sat Jan 30, 2021
NOTE: If you were re-directed to this page from the Jan 15 COE newsletter, please note that the event is on January 30 (not June 30). Sorry!
Find out how you can become a teacher and be part of a movement that will make a difference for Hawai‘i’s future generations!
Education as a career is open to all who are eager to inspire others and let themselves be inspired. Many have the desire and potential to be the teachers that our children and youth need, but sometimes the challenge is just knowing where to start and who to talk to. This event seeks to be that starting point.
If any of the below describes you, register to attend IGTBAT 2021 ASAP!
- You’re a substitute teacher thinking of going full-time
- You’re an educational assistant
- You’re a college student thinking about your major (or minor)
- You’re a high school student getting ready for college
- You’re a mid-career changer
- You believe that education could well be your calling
- You’re curious!
At the IGTBAT website, you can access these resources anytime!
- Learn about the different pathways to becoming a teacher
- Discover different program options to suit your circumstances
- Hear from the diverse community of educators and supporters about the teaching profession
- Register for upcoming events
Register for the LIVE January 30 event and you will get to:
- MEET with different State-Approved Teacher Education Programs (SATEPs) to determine the best fit
- FIND out about scholarships and other funding opportunities
- ASK specific questions about the licensing process, potential salaries, and supports for teachers in Hawai‘i